600 William Judd Rd, Edmonton, Kentucky, 42129
600 William Judd Rd, Edmonton, KY. Adair County.
THIS PROPERTY and HOME/LODGE ARE A DREAM COME TRUE FOR NATURE LOVERS, HUNTERS, HIKERS, YOUNG AND 'OLDER' BOY SCOUTS, ATVs, CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN - secluded and private on one hand, yet only 8 miles from town - Edmonton or Glasgow.
The home/lodge is in like-new condition, has never been lived in full-time. High quality material and workmanship; tongue-in-groove maple floors; beautiful carpet; poplar cupboards, custom made. Fireplace encased in rock from the property. Price includes furniture ( log furniture also), stackable washer and dryer, refrigerator and range, wood stove, porch swing, campfire ring.
* Lodge is 1,100 sq. feet
* Handicap ramp from large carport directly into house; all doorways downstairs are very wide
* Excellent hunting, amazing range of animals from wild turkey to fox, bobcat and deer. Bear tracks also seen!
* ACRES of UNDISTURBED DEER BEDDING AREA. 2 hunting blinds
* Additional building site with power and water on-site
* Stocked pond (crappie, bluegill, etc.) with pier
* Extra large garage with "man cave"
* Encapsulated crawl space
* Greenhouse with added storage room
* Two porches
* Vinyl siding, metal roof
* Brand-new, high quality storm shelter
* Professional landscaping fitting to the woodsy surroundings: wildflower garden that blooms in every color in the spring, rhododendron, ferns, hydrangeas, gold fish pond, fruit trees and berry bushes, all beautifully done.
* Large garden separate from lodge area, enclosed with 9 ft electric deer fence
* Big pine trees that could be harvested now; other wood could be harvested in a few years - great investment