78 Romines Road, Edmonton, Kentucky, 42129
Enjoy your own hobby farm and nature and hunting - many possibilites, with turkey and deer in abundance.
* Situated in a beautiful forest of hardwoods, redbuds, dogwood and pastures on 28.78 acres
* Well-built house with 2 bedrooms plus small hobby room or den/office
* Appliances (washer, dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher) stay with the house.
* Two full bathrooms
* The house is a cinderblock earth house, very solid construction
* City water, septic, high speed internet
* Several additional building sites. For example, one site already has a water well, submersible pump, pump house, electric power, septic tank and drainage field and concrete porch.
* HOUSE HAS BEEN BEAUTIFULLY CLEANED OUT, IS NOW COMPLETELY EMPTY (but photos on some sites still show the former condition)
* Part of the woods have marketable timber, another part has been logged
* Separate garage/workshop 20'x 40' steel roof and sides with reinforced concrete floor, electricity
* An old mobile home located above and behind the house could be renovated and made habitable.